|4 hours charter for up to 19 guests
|Per additional guests after 19 guests||
$ 60 / pax
$ 60 / pax
|4 hours charter for up to 37 guests max
|Per additional hours after 4 hours||
$ 350 / hour
$ 400 / hour
Timing is flexible subject to your choice & availability. Public holidays and peak periods is subject to additional 25% surcharge from total amount (Inclusive of other add-ons).
Charter fees are subject to 7% GST and include:
- exclusive use of the yacht for duration of charter
- services of skipper and crew
- fuel & utilities for the operations of the yacht during the charter
- use of selected water sport equipment on the yacht i.e. 2 kayaks
- use of the standard equipment e.g. Full height fridge with freezer, microwave, TV (40 inch), Bluetooth speaker
Food & beverages are not included and may be arranged upon request. Consult for more F&B options.
This is a no-frill basic yacht charter, with various optional add-ons. Basic 4 hours yacht charter includes cruising to the Southern Islands and anchor/berth at Lazarus Island for meals & water activities. Water activities are not allowed after 7pm due to safety.
- Extension : $350 per hour (weekday); $400 per hour (weekend)
- Use of BBQ with crew assistance (gas grill, utensils not provided) : $50
- Additional BBQ pit if required (comes with assistance) : $100
- Karaoke : $100 /charter
- City skyline tour : $150
Option 1 - Cruise to Marina Bay area
Option 2 - Watch the Wings Of Time Sentosa show (subject to show timing)
*Any charter ending after 11 pm, there will be surcharge of $100
*Any charter ending after 12 am, there will be surcharge of $200
*Corkage fee worth $15/pax is waived for all food, soft drinks and first bottle of hard liquor only; Additional bottle of hard liquor is charged at $100/bottle
Water toys add-ons:
- Fishing rod (without baits) : $30 each (max 5)
- Float (Either Giant Unicorn float / Black Toucan / River Float) (1 seater): $15 each (max 3)
- Floating lounge : $30 each (max 2)
- Additional kayak : $25 each (max 2)
- Inflatable Trampoline : $50
- Floating Cooler (Ice not included) : $10
- Named after the second largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, SARDINIA, promises the experience of a cruise & island getaway that people often imagine with the Mediterranean Sea.
- At 57 feet long and 3 deck high, Sardinia has plenty of space ideal for large groups and parties as it is capable of carrying up to 37 passengers comfortably with 1 captain & 2 crew to support at all times.
- Onboard facilities include cabin with bed, washroom/shower room, BBQ pit, microwave, full height fridge with freezer, TV
|Yacht Type||Basic power catamaran with flybridge|
|Berthed / Based at||One 15 Marina Club, Sentosa Cove|
|Maximum capacity||37 persons for day charters in Singapore|
|Number of crews||3 – crewed charter with 1 skipper & 2 crews|