- All yacht charter bookings are subject to availability of the yacht, the standard booking terms made available online, as well as the terms & conditions for YachtCharter.sg VIP membership.
- All online bookings done, and applicable rates or charges shall be subject to final approval by YachtCharter.sg, at our sole discretion.
- Priority bookings are only applicable when made at least two week in advance. Last-minute booking within two weeks may be accommodated where possible.
- Online bookings or discount codes may not be applicable on selected peak period or block-out dates. Rates may change without prior notice, and are only locked in upon confirmation of booking. Do contact [email protected] for clarifications on dates & rates availability.
- Automatic acknowledgement of order does not constitute approval or acceptance of booking yet. Your booking order will only be confirmed after you receive a non-automated & personalised email confirmation from us.
- Reward points (if any) are only awarded on online orders through this portal. YachtCharter.sg reserves all rights to determine the effective amount of the valid transaction amount, as well as the reward points to be credited to a member’s account for the said valid transaction. YachtCharter.sg’s decision on all reward points transaction is final.
- Reward points earned from a yacht booking may only be used on the next booking.
- Reward points, coupons and discount codes may only be used on this portal.
- Top up payments are not entitled to any reward points. Reward points may not be used for top up payment.
- All redemption made, and applicable rates or charges shall be subject to final approval by YachtCharter.sg, at our sole discretion. Applicable exchange rates or charges for redemption may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- All online orders (purchase or redemption) will only be confirmed after you receive an email confirmation from us. No refund or return will be issued on paid orders.
- Abuse of reward points is not tolerated, and we reserve the right to cancel orders or revoke the use of reward points which are deemed to display such behaviors, not limited to: suspicious / fraudulent use, used in bad faith (including resold points).
- Points will be cancelled if the transaction is cancelled, returned, partially refunded, or refunded. If points have already been spent, the value of points from the order in question may be withheld from any applicable refund due to member or charged back by us. Points for valid returns or refunds will be credited back in the form of points.
- We may limit the points that may be earned or redeemed on any given order or time period.
- There is no expiry on our reward points and account credits currently. Reward points and account credits are made available for use on this portal.
- Coupon or discount codes may be subject to usage restrictions, including but not limited to minimum spend, specific product(s), specific user account(s), and usage limits.
- YachtCharter.sg VIP membership privileges may change from time to time without prior notice.
- For communication purpose, it is the member's responsibility to keep the profile updated, including without limitation, membership details and contact information.
- All members shall be deemed to consent to YachtCharter.sg and/or our sister companies collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes of client communications. You may opt-out by informing our membership team.
- YachtCharter.sg means "YachtCharter.sg by Xynez LLP".
- YachtCharter.sg's decision on all matters relating to the YachtCharter.sg membership programme, including without limitation on the award or use of reward points, is final.
- YachtCharter.sg reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion. These terms and conditions prevail over the contents of any brochure or other promotional material advertising YachtCharter.sg membership.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. YachtCharter.sg's website and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’. It is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
YachtCharter.sg does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. YachtCharter.sg does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free. Also, YachtCharter.sg does not warrant that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
In no event will YachtCharter.sg be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of YachtCharter.sg's website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be covered by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.